Frequently Asked Questions
1. I enrolled during the spring drive. When do I receive my membership cards?
Membership cards are mailed in the fall prior to the first concert.
2. I've miss-placed my membership cards. What should I do?
Arrive a bit early for the next concert. Workers at the door will be able to confirm your membership.
3. I missed the membership drive. May I still enroll?
Yes. Advanced subscriptions are needed to plan the upcoming season, so old members are encouraged to enroll
during the drive. However, memberships are accepted any time during the year.
4. Can I enroll after the first concert?
Yes. Check with the workers at the door at the next concert. The membership fee will be pro-rated for the
remaining concerts. If only one concert remains, you will be asked to pay the full season fee which provides
entry to that concert plus those of the next season.
5. Are memberships and donations tax deductible?
Donations are tax deductible, but membership fees, which are paid in return for a service, are not.
Donor acknowledgements required by the IRS will be sent to those who contribute $250 or more.
6. I'm a P66 or COP employee or retiree. Is the PC Concert Series eligible for matching gifts?
Yes ! PC Concert Series is already approved by both companies. The minimum amount for a matching gift
is $25 for P66 and $50 for COP. You will need your employee # and password to login to either site:
7. I'm out of town during a concert. Can I lend my membership cards to someone else?
Please do, they may wish to become members on their own.
Workers at the door ask to see the cards, but do not confirm IDs.
8. I have out of town guests. May I bring them to the concert?
Yes, if they live outside the area (approximately 35 miles or more). Stillwater or beyond qualifies, but not Newkirk,
Tonkawa, or Blackwell. Please inform workers at the door when you arrive for the concert.
9. Do any of the performers provide outreach programs for area students?
Sometimes, but prior arrangements and additional fees are needed, which if reasonable, will be paid by PCCS.
Area music teachers are encouraged to contact board members for details.
10. I have suggestions for performers or types of acts. How can I impact selections?
Please provide suggestions to any board member. Better yet, volunteer to become a board member
and you can have direct input.